Skeeter item

If you have any ideas for new magic items or new rules for them, or just think the odd one is to over powered then have your say here please.
alexthegreat42
Epic Champion
Epic Champion

Skeeter item

Post by alexthegreat42 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:29 am

Skeeters magical magic kit 20pts
SKEETERS MAGICAL MAGIC KIT, written on a banner in the town square kids were running out to meet the man behind the magic. "Yes boys and girls even you can master the arcane with no magical blood in you" he released a puff of smoke to gasps from the audience, all of a sudden their were crashes and out of no where some town guards appeared being lead by a balding angry looking man saying "There he is the man who sold me this junk" and with a quick good bye and a flash of light the mystery salesman was gone.
This enchanted item gives the user the following special rules they count as a wizard, as described on page ** of the three plains rule book, though they may only use base magic and may not take arcane items, at the start of the each of your turns roll a d6 and on a 1 the kit no longer works and your character no longer counts as a wizard.

I know were not meant to be making enchanted items but it popped in my head :D

Dave
Keeper of Epic
Keeper of Epic

Re: Skeeter item

Post by Dave » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:44 am

alexthegreat42 wrote:Skeeters magical magic kit 20pts
SKEETERS MAGICAL MAGIC KIT, written on a banner in the town square kids were running out to meet the man behind the magic. "Yes boys and girls even you can master the arcane with no magical blood in you" he released a puff of smoke to gasps from the audience, all of a sudden their were crashes and out of no where some town guards appeared being lead by a balding angry looking man saying "There he is the man who sold me this junk" and with a quick good bye and a flash of light the mystery salesman was gone.
This enchanted item gives the user the following special rules they count as a wizard, as described on page ** of the three plains rule book, though they may only use base magic and may not take arcane items, at the start of the each of your turns roll a d6 and on a 1 the kit no longer works and your character no longer counts as a wizard.

I know were not meant to be making enchanted items but it popped in my head :D
Well I like this one, and I will add it today. However, I don't know what Trish will say when he discovers his own character has another writer, writing for him now ;)

Dave
Keeper of Epic
Keeper of Epic

Post by Dave » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:28 pm

Here's the rework of your magic item mate :)

Skeeters' Magical Wizard's Apprentice Kit at 25pts
SKEETERS' MAGICAL WIZARD'S APPRENTICE KIT, was written on a banner in a town square, which made the kids were running out to meet the man behind the magic. "Yes boys and girls even you can master the arcane with no magical blood in you" he released a puff of smoke to gasps from the audience, all of a sudden there were crashes and out of nowhere some town guards appeared being led by a balding angry looking man saying "There, he is the man who sold me this junk" and with a quick good bye and a flash of light the mystery salesman was gone.

The carrier of this enchanted item becomes a basic 'Wizard', as described on page ** in the Three Plains Rulebook.

The mock wizard can only use 'Base Magic', as described on page ** in the Three Plains Rulebook and cannot take any arcane items.

Because of Skeeters' workmanship, at the start of each of the bearer's they must roll a D6 and on a 1 the kit no longer works and carrier of this item no longer counts as a wizard.

It will be added to the main rules with all the other magic weapons we have been working on are ready too.

TristanSykes1994
Epic Lord
Epic Lord

Post by TristanSykes1994 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:54 pm

Alex already ran it past me and I loved the idea. :lol:
What if Deja Vu...
Meant I lost a life and started back at the last checkpoint?