Mercenary Princes

If you have any ideas for units or character pieces, or just feel that certain pieces in the list are over or under priced or just want to discuss tactics then here is the place to do it.
TristanSykes1994
Epic Lord
Epic Lord

Mercenary Princes

Post by TristanSykes1994 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:04 pm

A Mercenary Prince holds no true title of royalty, but demands such respect lest those who insult him suffer the might of his amassed forces, or offer them better... A price will demand extortionate sums before marching to war, putting a price to each mans head that marches out. If they survive, then they get paid. if they die, well, the prince needs compensation for the loss of good fighting men...

Movement 7
Combat Rating 5
Toughness 2
Resistance 0
Agility 0
Luck 1
2 attacks
2 Life points
5 Soldiering

"I've purposely left the stats low so that upgrades can be added to determine whether or not the prince can actually fight or not. The price has to have a high soldiering so as to command, intimidate and charm other warriors to follow him."
What if Deja Vu...
Meant I lost a life and started back at the last checkpoint?

tom1
A Viscount of Epic
A Viscount of Epic

Re: Mercenary Princes

Post by tom1 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:15 am

I agree he should have crap stats, but that he should give a bonus to surrounding mercenaries such as a bonus to deviancy checks against enemy characters or units they accompanu as he could use his guile and promises extra coin for who ever brings him there head
Master of all things undead, any questions regarding undead i'm your man

Dave
Keeper of Epic
Keeper of Epic

Re: Mercenary Princes

Post by Dave » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:00 am

Perhaps, he could give special bonuses to his men, such as re-rolls on break test and things like that.