Patreon

Just a bit about the Epic Forum's rules, announcements and a good place to introduce yourself to Forum.
LordKena
Epic Warrior
Epic Warrior

Patreon

Post by LordKena » Sat May 13, 2017 6:41 am

Hi Im new and a Patreon. I got a message from you Dave, saying to contact you with a PM to get into the Inner circle, but I cant PM you here.

LordKena

Dave
Keeper of Epic
Keeper of Epic

Re: Patreon

Post by Dave » Sat May 13, 2017 8:37 am

Welcome of the Epic Forum LordKena,

Sorry about that. I think you have to make at least one post before the board will let you sent a PM. My mistake, I will look into that and get it sorted. Thanks for bringing it up.

Btw, I have messaged you again on Patreon just to let you know that I have upgraded your membership to a Inner Circle Member, which gives you access to a special part of the forum where you can download all the Fortress Models and other stuff too.

Thanks again for your Patronage!

LordKena
Epic Warrior
Epic Warrior

Post by LordKena » Tue May 16, 2017 6:47 pm

Yepp Im in.
And I took a look at the content that we Patreons are granted to and its just awesome.
Awesome game

Dave
Keeper of Epic
Keeper of Epic

Post by Dave » Wed May 17, 2017 7:57 am

No probs and thanks for your patronage too, its all a great help.

Btw, I'm going to be releasing the Carnage Model soon for the Orcs and from now on all new releases are going to be released to the Inner Circle/Patreon Members first before anyone Else gets them.

Oh and if you have not already done so, please concider voting for which model I will be working on next after the Carnage Model at viewtopic.php?f=77&t=751. Cheers

Thanks again!

tom1
A Viscount of Epic
A Viscount of Epic

Post by tom1 » Mon May 29, 2017 8:47 am

I know it's a bit late but welcome to the forum, I'm moving jobs at the moment so my activity on the forum hasn't been very good.

Happy gaming anyway and any suggestions are welcome
Master of all things undead, any questions regarding undead i'm your man