Away this Weekend and a Little Update on Three Plains V3

Just a bit about the Epic Forum's rules, announcements and a good place to introduce yourself to Forum.
Dave
Keeper of Epic
Keeper of Epic

Away this Weekend and a Little Update on Three Plains V3

Post by Dave » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:19 am

Hi guys,

Firstly, I'm away on work this weekend, but will be back late on Sunday the 18th of October 2015. Tom1 and TristanSykes1994 will be around to look after the forum whilst I'm gone.

Secondly, I have not started the Referencing or Indexing yet. Don't worry I haven't been sat on my hands either ;) I have been working on all the little jobs in between such as; making one or two last updates to the rules, working on some more Art Filler (which you can see one example of underneath), the composition of the rules and updating all the game's gaming aids and charts in the rules, such as the Herlanceians and Orcs Quick Stats and Points, which took longer than I thought it would.

I'm happy to say that most of the little jobs have been done :) So when I get back I will start Referencing and Indexing the rules.

All being well I can see the game coming out this month or next, but differently before Xmas.

Whisper31 I will post a final version of the game in the Inner Circle before it is officially released so that you can finish off your new magic cards for the game. Thanks again for all your hard work there :)

Take care all and have a great weekend :)

Dave
Attachments
Cracken.jpg
Cracken.jpg (1.47 MiB) Viewed 14001 times