Ecover

This forum is setup to talk about all the rules found in Three Plains’ Rulebook. So here new rules can be suggested, current rules can be debated by Epic Members and Epic Members or Me can help new players of Three Plains get to grip with its rules.
whisper31
Epic Lord
Epic Lord

Re: Ecover

Post by whisper31 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:51 am

And here is the DVD case covers

For Patreons:
Three Plains V3 Front, Spine & Back EBook Cover_Patreon.png
Three Plains V3 Front, Spine & Back EBook Cover_Patreon.png (9.27 MiB) Viewed 1629 times
And non-Patreons:
Three Plains V3 Front, Spine & Back EBook Cover_Non-Patreon.png
Three Plains V3 Front, Spine & Back EBook Cover_Non-Patreon.png (9.29 MiB) Viewed 1629 times

Dave
Keeper of Epic
Keeper of Epic

Post by Dave » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:32 am

That looks great, and you did well sneaking that in there ;)

whisper31
Epic Lord
Epic Lord

Post by whisper31 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:44 pm

Dave wrote:That looks great, and you did well sneaking that in there ;)

Not too shabby, eh wot?

Now all I need to do is work on the insert for it and we'll be almost ready to go. One thing If you and your fellows over there could do; maybe make a 300 or 500 pt Herlancian and Orc army and drop them to me and I will put the graphic pdfs together for them, so we can get together a set of pick up and play rules. All it would need to do is explain the basics of army stats, selection, formations( just the basic formations and maneuvers), combat, and combat resolution (maybe do a few simple DC's instead of all of them) in the QnD rules. We can probably skip magic and magic items for them. I'll try to work on it some tonight by picking and choosing from the main rulebook. If you guys could also grab a few photos of the minis and the combat with details of the rolls and such, it would be great.

Dave
Keeper of Epic
Keeper of Epic

Post by Dave » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:29 pm

whisper31 wrote:Not too shabby, eh wot?
Oh sorry I was talking about sneaking in the Patreon Symbol :)
whisper31 wrote:ne thing If you and your fellows over there could do; maybe make a 300 or 500 pt Herlancian and Orc army and drop them to me and I will put the graphic pdfs together for them
I can do that tonight after work, as I have some basic army lists made up.
whisper31 wrote:If you guys could also grab a few photos of the minis and the combat with details of the rolls and such, it would be great.
After tomorrows game test, I will take a few photos then, as all the models will be out anyway, and post them on the forum for you.

Are you going to write up the 'Pick up and Play Rules', as I don't mind helping with that, but I will struggle to do it completely on my own this weekend with me working on the Elves, Game Testing and working on the Grand Riders too. But if we could get a pick up and play version of the rules done this weekend that would be awesome :D

whisper31
Epic Lord
Epic Lord

Post by whisper31 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:39 pm

I'll work on it some this weekend and see what I can come up with.

Dave
Keeper of Epic
Keeper of Epic

Post by Dave » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:24 pm

whisper31 wrote:I'll work on it some this weekend and see what I can come up with.
Cheers mate :)

One of your fellow countryman have wrote to me and offered me help with proofreading. Perhaps when you have wrote it, you could send him a copy and he would test and proof read it, and maybe even game test it for us too. I might be a bit biased with it, with me writing the game and knowing it inside out. So would you mind if I asked him to join us on this little project? Also, it's a good way of bringing him more into the community too ;)

Dave
Keeper of Epic
Keeper of Epic

Post by Dave » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:58 pm

Here's the 500pts Herlaceian List. I will have to do the Orcs tomorrow now, as I have to break off to write a Herlanceian Siege list now for tomorrows game :cry:
Attachments
Whisper31-500pts-Herlanceian-List.zip
(28.67 KiB) Downloaded 52 times

tom1
A Viscount of Epic
A Viscount of Epic

Post by tom1 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:04 am

I know I'm late to the party utility oodles idea not including magic items whisper, it can seriously of overcomplicate thinGSM when your having to reference magic items in the rule book
Master of all things undead, any questions regarding undead i'm your man

Dave
Keeper of Epic
Keeper of Epic

Post by Dave » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:16 am

I should also say after Christmas, I'm going to release an update to the rules, as there have been one or two little updates made here and there, mainly to the Siege rules. So I would hang fire on copying the rules over to the dvds until 3PV3.8 comes out.

whisper31
Epic Lord
Epic Lord

Post by whisper31 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:47 am

No problem. I just did a printout of v3.7, so I will wait until the new one comes out to get everything going. Got everything ordered, just waiting to see if my bid on the printer wins.