Ecover

This forum is setup to talk about all the rules found in Three Plains’ Rulebook. So here new rules can be suggested, current rules can be debated by Epic Members and Epic Members or Me can help new players of Three Plains get to grip with its rules.
whisper31
Epic Lord
Epic Lord

Re: Ecover

Post by whisper31 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:52 am

Printer arrived this evening and is all setup and ready to go. Funny thing is, I ordered it 3 days after the other stuff and they aren't going to be here until Saturday at the earliest (Amazon is such a wonderful thing :lol: ).

Dave
Keeper of Epic
Keeper of Epic

Post by Dave » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:22 am

whisper31 wrote:Printer arrived this evening and is all setup and ready to go. Funny thing is, I ordered it 3 days after the other stuff and they aren't going to be here until Saturday at the earliest (Amazon is such a wonderful thing :lol: ).
There's no rush, and besides everyone will be getting sucked into the Christmas 'duties' now lol :) And it will take you and Spencer a while to finished off the Pick-up and Play Version of the game to put into the DVD

whisper31
Epic Lord
Epic Lord

Post by whisper31 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:58 pm

Definitely. Especially since my computer crashed completely and I will have to reformat and reinstall every bloody thing that I had on it. Luckily, I have all the items for 3P on a thumb drive specifically for it. So it may be a day or two before I can get back up and running again. If it weren't for the spyware on windows 10, I would install that. Maybe I can find a copy of 8 or 8.1 to use. Ugh.

Dave
Keeper of Epic
Keeper of Epic

Post by Dave » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:30 pm

whisper31 wrote:Definitely. Especially since my computer crashed completely and I will have to reformat and reinstall every bloody thing that I had on it. Luckily, I have all the items for 3P on a thumb drive specifically for it. So it may be a day or two before I can get back up and running again. If it weren't for the spyware on windows 10, I would install that. Maybe I can find a copy of 8 or 8.1 to use. Ugh.
Ekkk... not good, that has not happened to me for some time touch wood, and there's no way I'm budging off Windows 7 lol.

Good luck with it all and enjoy the holiday mate. I'm looking forward seeing your results :)

whisper31
Epic Lord
Epic Lord

Post by whisper31 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:39 am

One more little holiday gift for you Dave. Hope you will enjoy this one:
1226150116.jpg
1226150116.jpg (713.65 KiB) Viewed 1951 times

Print #1 as promised. Just waiting for you to finalize the rules so I can burn the disc.

Dave
Keeper of Epic
Keeper of Epic

Post by Dave » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:19 pm

Wow mate that looks awesome mate. Thanks so much for this and keep up the good work :D

I hope your holidays going well mate :)

whisper31
Epic Lord
Epic Lord

Post by whisper31 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:31 pm

The remaining packages came in today. I'm not going to do too much with them, as I just got out of hospital having that cyst incised and drained. The lidocaine is starting to wear off and I don't know how much I will be able to do when it does. But we are ready for full production anytime you give the word. I plan on sending out about 6 packages a week for 7 weeks, so the postage costs won't be outrageous and will be spread over time. I will need to get your address, Dave, plus how many copies you want sent to you. You can PM that information to me or email it if you want.

It's all coming together folks. Now I just have to print the dvd's, the covers, create an intro letter for us, and finish up the pick and play rules, which I now have time to do since I am not allowed to work until 31/12/15.

:D

tom1
A Viscount of Epic
A Viscount of Epic

Post by tom1 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:42 am

whisper31 wrote:The remaining packages came in today. I'm not going to do too much with them, as I just got out of hospital having that cyst incised and drained. The lidocaine is starting to wear off and I don't know how much I will be able to do when it does. But we are ready for full production anytime you give the word. I plan on sending out about 6 packages a week for 7 weeks, so the postage costs won't be outrageous and will be spread over time. I will need to get your address, Dave, plus how many copies you want sent to you. You can PM that information to me or email it if you want.

It's all coming together folks. Now I just have to print the dvd's, the covers, create an intro letter for us, and finish up the pick and play rules, which I now have time to do since I am not allowed to work until 31/12/15.

Wow this is amazing what you are doing and thanks for taking the time to do this for three Plains :)
Master of all things undead, any questions regarding undead i'm your man

Dave
Keeper of Epic
Keeper of Epic

Post by Dave » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:36 am

whisper31 wrote:The remaining packages came in today. I'm not going to do too much with them, as I just got out of hospital having that cyst incised and drained. The lidocaine is starting to wear off and I don't know how much I will be able to do when it does. But we are ready for full production anytime you give the word. I plan on sending out about 6 packages a week for 7 weeks, so the postage costs won't be outrageous and will be spread over time. I will need to get your address, Dave, plus how many copies you want sent to you. You can PM that information to me or email it if you want.

Well it sounds like your operation went well, which I'm glad about mate :)

We are in no rush and I would like the Pick up and Play Rules in there too. So will wait for that to be done first if that's ok with you?

Also, version 3PV3.8 is really ready to go, it just needs a bit of proofreading and indexing again. All in all it's about two hours work. So it wont take long to put all that together for you.

I will PM you tomorrow with my address, and as for sending me more versions, I know of a local gaming store, which I will go and have a word with them to see if they're interested in it and let you know.

I have also been talking to a guy who runs an after school gaming club in a America. I was going to ask him if his members might be interested in looking at yours and Spencer's Pick up and Play Version of the Rules, and maybe you could send him a version of the game too.

Thanks for all your hard work mate and I hope you have a fast and speedy recovery too :)

whisper31
Epic Lord
Epic Lord

Post by whisper31 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:27 pm

I've got all the printing done. I have 44 copies of the non-Patreon discs and 9 copies of the Patreon disks ready to go (2 of the Patreon disks are spoken for already). So if you have any FLGSs around you want to send a copy to, give me name and address and I will put them on the list (also mention if you want them to receive a Patreon/non-Patreon copy as well0.