Ecover

This forum is setup to talk about all the rules found in Three Plains’ Rulebook. So here new rules can be suggested, current rules can be debated by Epic Members and Epic Members or Me can help new players of Three Plains get to grip with its rules.
Dave
Keeper of Epic
Keeper of Epic

Re: Ecover

Post by Dave » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:34 pm

whisper31 wrote:I've got all the printing done. I have 44 copies of the non-Patreon discs and 9 copies of the Patreon disks ready to go (2 of the Patreon disks are spoken for already). So if you have any FLGSs around you want to send a copy to, give me name and address and I will put them on the list (also mention if you want them to receive a Patreon/non-Patreon copy as well0.

Great stuff :)

I will get back to you on who else to sent the copies too and I will send you my address now.

whisper31
Epic Lord
Epic Lord

Post by whisper31 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:03 am

Hey there,

I'm not going to be doing anything for a while. I had that cyst incised and drained and the pain killers that I was given is barely touching the pain and I am constantly exhausted. Tell Spencer if he wants to work on the pick up rules to go right ahead as I think I will be spending the next few days in bed recovering.

Sorry about this.

Whisper31

P.S. Got your address and when it is ready to produce and send, I will let you know.

Dave
Keeper of Epic
Keeper of Epic

Post by Dave » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:24 am

No problems, just rest up and get better soon eh.

I will write to Spencer tomorrow now and let him know what's going on, but thanks for letting us know.

I will copy you into all the emails as well, just to keep you up to speed with it all.

Take care mate and get better soon

whisper31
Epic Lord
Epic Lord

Post by whisper31 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:08 pm

Letting you guys know that I am not just sitting around bleeding from my backside only. Here is what I have accomplished for us:
1230151154.jpg
1230151154.jpg (779.87 KiB) Viewed 1789 times
44 copies for the non-patreons and 11 copies for the patreons. Got 10 mailers so far and I will grab some more as time and money allow. All we need to do is get the pickup rules done and an intro letter for the game store owners. We could also use something to put on the inside of the DVD cases. Anyone want to volunteer to make something that fits into a 7.25" x 4.90" space? Needs to have a front cover, back cover, and I think the insides will be a "what this dvd contains" double page.

I can't think of anything else that would be needed for it.

Dave
Keeper of Epic
Keeper of Epic

Post by Dave » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:26 pm

First of all, that look flipping awesome :shock: :D !
whisper31 wrote:44 copies for the non-patreons and 11 copies for the patreons.
I will write to them closer to the time when they are ready and offer them a copy. Thats a another great idea Whisper31 :)
whisper31 wrote:We could also use something to put on the inside of the DVD cases. Anyone want to volunteer to make something that fits into a 7.25" x 4.90" space? Needs to have a front cover, back cover, and I think the insides will be a "what this dvd contains" double page.
I have a feeling that will be me who ends up doing that :) I can do that, but I will do it here on the forum, so that anyone can pitch in ideas as I work on it.

The other bit of news is that I have just done the first Chapter or Step in the Pick up and Play version of the rules. I will be sending you and Spencer a copy to see what you think of it so far.

Again Whisper31 Great Work !!! :)

whisper31
Epic Lord
Epic Lord

Post by whisper31 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:11 pm

Dave wrote:First of all, that look flipping awesome :shock: :D !
whisper31 wrote:44 copies for the non-patreons and 11 copies for the patreons.
I will write to them closer to the time when they are ready and offer them a copy. Thats a another great idea Whisper31 :)
whisper31 wrote:We could also use something to put on the inside of the DVD cases. Anyone want to volunteer to make something that fits into a 7.25" x 4.90" space? Needs to have a front cover, back cover, and I think the insides will be a "what this dvd contains" double page.
I have a feeling that will be me who ends up doing that :) I can do that, but I will do it here on the forum, so that anyone can pitch in ideas as I work on it.

The other bit of news is that I have just done the first Chapter or Step in the Pick up and Play version of the rules. I will be sending you and Spencer a copy to see what you think of it so far.

Again Whisper31 Great Work !!! :)
It gave me something to do besides twiddling my thumbs while I am recovering. BTW, we're up to 1 dozen Patreon and 4 dozen non-Patreon copies. They are all ready to be burned when you give the word, Dave.

Wotan
Epic Warrior
Epic Warrior

Post by Wotan » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:07 pm

whisper31 wrote:Letting you guys know that I am not just sitting around bleeding from my backside only. Here is what I have accomplished for us:
1230151154.jpg
44 copies for the non-patreons and 11 copies for the patreons. Got 10 mailers so far and I will grab some more as time and money allow. All we need to do is get the pickup rules done and an intro letter for the game store owners. We could also use something to put on the inside of the DVD cases. Anyone want to volunteer to make something that fits into a 7.25" x 4.90" space? Needs to have a front cover, back cover, and I think the insides will be a "what this dvd contains" double page.

hi Whisper, after chasing Dave on Twitter, where and how do I sign up for a copy??

whisper31
Epic Lord
Epic Lord

Post by whisper31 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:31 am

Wotan wrote:
whisper31 wrote:Letting you guys know that I am not just sitting around bleeding from my backside only. Here is what I have accomplished for us:
1230151154.jpg

hi Whisper, after chasing Dave on Twitter, where and how do I sign up for a copy??
Welcome, Wotan. Since you found us so you don't need a copy. You can find all the files that are going onto the DVD's at:
www.epicwargames.com. You can download everything that is going to go onto the DVD. We're going to be sending out the DVD's to game stores across the country to see if we can get a few more people interested in playing 3P. If you have a FLGS that you would like us to send a copy to, just name it with address and I will see that they get their name on the list.

Dave
Keeper of Epic
Keeper of Epic

Post by Dave » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:59 pm

Happy New Year Wisper31 :)

Here are the inside DVD Contents Pages you needed mate.
Attachments
DVD Into Front Side 2.png
DVD Into Front Side 2.png (991.15 KiB) Viewed 1702 times
DVD Cover Front Side 1.png
DVD Cover Front Side 1.png (2.41 MiB) Viewed 1702 times

whisper31
Epic Lord
Epic Lord

Post by whisper31 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:25 am

Looks good Dave. I'll get the "inside" of the insert made, printed, folded and in the cases. Then we are absolutely ready to go with production as soon as I can get the pickup rules figured out and proofread. I have to make sure that I make a patreon and non-patreon edition of it, so that the patreons get their copy of the fortress plans added in as well. I might also tease that in the non-patreon edition of it. Give me a couple of hours to get it made as I am working on something else that I came up with yesterday.