Battle summary 14/01/2012

If you want to tell us about your great victories or even your biter defeats, then this is the place to do it.
tom1
A Viscount of Epic
A Viscount of Epic

Battle summary 14/01/2012

Post by tom1 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:31 pm

Today we did 2v2 game so every one could test out the armys they had been working on (daves been letting us test them untill the dwarfs are ready for testing). Dave used elves,Tristan used dracomancers, Alex used ogres and i used necromancers.
i will summarise how my army went and the others will later
Necromancers are different in the sense that when there generals die instead of +4 stress they have a rule called crumbling where originally they took d3 hits but the rule wasn't good enough so now instead they'll take 2d6 f/w because they weren't dieing fast enough when my general died. And one thing that became apparent is they aren't hordy enough so i've incresed crumbling while making anything which suffers from crumbling slightly cheaper.

Ghosts are a unit i had which negate armour completely and are not hindered by terrain except hills and they were overpowered becuase they just wouldn't die and were too cheap so even though there were 6 of them a unit of dracomancers which were about 8pts per model more were being killed and slowed by them.

The necromancers are only allowed to use necromancy magic which is overall quite opposite in mana cost with some cheap spells and some costly spells but hardly any middle ground. the spells i got to use were all balanced except for 1 which summons a harvester of death, the reason why is because he had the ability to make an enemy unit suffer +6 stress with a very hard check to negate. afterwards we lowered the stress to 4 made it a 4 to cast but if the harvester dies the necromancer takes 1 autoamtic hit

I think thats everything dave an tristan will remind me if i missed anything

Irrisistable The zombies can't overcome there hunger and automatically charge the necromancer in a quest for flesh. if a necromancer is within 3inchs before charges the zombies atuomatically charge him
Master of all things undead, any questions regarding undead i'm your man

Dave
Keeper of Epic
Keeper of Epic

Re: Battle summary 14/01/2012

Post by Dave » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Nice report mate =O)

To everyone we be testing these armies for a bit until the Dwarfs are ready which shouldnt be too long. Also I will see if i can find some prints use as models in the time being. I wont create them from scratch as i wont have time with me working on Dwarfs.

tom1
A Viscount of Epic
A Viscount of Epic

Post by tom1 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:18 pm

Btw dave i've cheapened zombies but weakened them so they'll be more hordy you'll be happy to know :)

Dave
Keeper of Epic
Keeper of Epic

Post by Dave » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:42 pm

and remember the 'cant resisted. flesh rule as well, even if its on there own side lol

tom1
A Viscount of Epic
A Viscount of Epic

Post by tom1 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Am gonna add it