Art Donation?

If you want to add your artwork to Three Plains or any of the other Epic games, then here is the place to do it.
Dave
Keeper of Epic
Keeper of Epic

Art Donation?

Post by Dave » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:55 am

Hi guys,

Welcome to the Art Donation corner of the Epic Forum. Anyone can donate art to the Three Plains cause so that it can be put in the main rules or any of its army lists. However, it must be up to a certain standard. So I'm sorry but no stick men ;) and the artwork must be in keeping with the general feel of the Three Plains universe.

Any artwork donated here is counted as the Artist giving consent that it can be used in the Three Plains Books. However, the Artist will always get recognition for their work in the books and we will discontinue using artwork if the artist wishes it.

Lastly, thank you so much for offering up your artwork, as this saves time and makes the game more visually interesting for everyone!

Take care and thanks again guys :D

tom1
A Viscount of Epic
A Viscount of Epic

Re: Art Donation?

Post by tom1 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:24 pm

On wow didn't know we were doing this lol, should make for some interesting art
Master of all things undead, any questions regarding undead i'm your man

Dave
Keeper of Epic
Keeper of Epic

Post by Dave » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:24 pm

Well Whisper31 said he 'might' be able to get hold of free artwork for us to use in the rules, and I have been thinking about adding this bit for some time now. So here it is, a place where members can freely dump art for us to use and save us loads of time too. For instance, the codexes are finished really, its just the adding the art to them which is slowing me down. If members can donate art, this would save me up to 3 days of my spare time to draw it. Also, the better the art, the better the books will look for everyone too. Everyone wins :)

tom1
A Viscount of Epic
A Viscount of Epic

Post by tom1 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:41 am

Yeah and members will also get a mention in the book which is definately nice to know you contributed and can say I drew that lol
Master of all things undead, any questions regarding undead i'm your man