What Should I Do Work On Next

On this site people power rules. So I want you guys to decide what I work on next, and this is the place do it.
Dave
Keeper of Epic
Keeper of Epic

What Should I Do Work On Next

Post by Dave » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:46 pm

Hi all,

The clue is in the title ;) Here you can tell me what to work on next. However, only I can put up the options to vote for. This way I only have to honour one poll at a time. Furthermore, you have to be a member of the Epic Forum to vote. Otherwise, people might spam out their vote like they have done in the past by refreshing the page and voting again and again...

If you want to suggest a new gaming piece to be worked on, post your idea in its relevant forum or in the 'New Rules, Concepts or Armies/Lists for Three Plains' area of the forum, found here:viewforum.php?f=15

I made it so you can often have more than one vote at a time and you can change it at anytime, until the poll closes. I will only close a pole and start a new one up when I have finished the last project and I'm ready to start the next one you guys wanted me to work on next.

When you do vote, it's a good idea to post about your reasons why you want that one to be made up next, which might get other Epic Users to vote with you and help your favourite piece win and get made up next.

So thats it, get voting guys :)